Flexco 190C Quickfit Screw System Conveyor Belt Fasteners
Flexco 190 conveyor belt fasteners are mechanical fasteners used to join conveyor belts together or to repair a damaged conveyor belt, providing a strong and durable splice or repair for conveyor belt applications. They are commonly used in mining, agriculture, manufacturing, and other industries where conveyor belts are used to transport materials.
The Flexco 190 conveyor belt fasteners consist of two main components: the fastener plates and the connecting pins. The fastener plates are designed to be installed on the ends of the conveyor belts, while the connecting pins are used to join the fastener plates together, creating a secure splice.
How to Install Flexco 190 Conveyor Belt Fasteners
- Prepare the conveyor belt: Ensure that the ends of the conveyor belt are clean, straight, and properly trimmed.
- Position the fastener plates: Place the fastener plates on the ends of the conveyor belt, aligning them so that they fit together properly.
- Mark the holes: Use a marker or chalk to mark the holes on the conveyor belt through the holes in the fastener plates. These holes will be used for drilling.
- Drill the holes: Use a drill with the appropriate drill bit to drill holes through the conveyor belt at the marked locations.
- Install the connecting pins: Insert the connecting pins through the holes in the fastener plates and the conveyor belt, securing them in place.
- Set the fastener plates: Use a belt fastener tool or a hammer to set the fastener plates onto the connecting pins, ensuring that they are properly seated.
- Tighten the fastener plates: Use a belt fastener tool or a wrench to tighten the nuts on the connecting pins, pulling the fastener plates together and creating a strong splice. Trim excess material: If necessary, trim any excess material from the fastener plates or conveyor belt using a cutting tool.
- Test the splice: After installation, run the conveyor belt and test the splice to ensure that it is functioning properly and securely.
- Design: Solid plate; piloted bolts with tapered tips
- Belt Thickness: 5/16” to 9/16” (8 mm to 14 mm)
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 18” (460 mm)
- Maximum PIW: 375 (65 kN/m)
- Metal Selection: Mild Steel
- Installation Method: Hammer or power tool and templet
100 units per bucket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.