To be able to quote you accurately, we’ll just need a few more details. Please complete the below form, with as much information as possible and we’ll get in touch. Need help or can't find your item? Call us 0161 327 3251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexco 190E Quickfit Screw System Conveyor Belt Fasteners
Flexco 190E fasteners are a type of mechanical fastener used for joining conveyor belts. They are specifically designed for use with rubber belts and are suitable for applications in various industries, including mining, aggregate, and food processing. Available in Steel, Stainless Steel, Everdue and Megalloy.
Each box of Flexco 190E fasteners contains 25 fastener sets. If you require larger quantites, the Flexco 190C buckets contain 100 fasteners and may be better suited.
The fasteners themselves consist of two parts: a steel plate with teeth that are embedded into the belt, and a pin that holds the plates together. The teeth grip the belt securely, while the pin provides a strong and reliable connection between the belt ends.
Flexco 190E fasteners are commonly used in industries that rely on conveyor belts to move materials or products from one location to another. This can include mining operations, quarrying, grain handling, packaging and logistics centres, and more. By using these fasteners, conveyor belts can be quickly and easily repaired or spliced, minimising downtime and ensuring efficient operation.
How to Install Flexco 190 Conveyor Belt Fasteners
- Prepare the conveyor belt: Ensure that the ends of the conveyor belt are clean, straight, and properly trimmed.
- Position the fastener plates: Place the fastener plates on the ends of the conveyor belt, aligning them so that they fit together properly.
- Mark the holes: Use a marker or chalk to mark the holes on the conveyor belt through the holes in the fastener plates. These holes will be used for drilling.
- Drill the holes: Use a drill with the appropriate drill bit to drill holes through the conveyor belt at the marked locations.
- Install the connecting pins: Insert the connecting pins through the holes in the fastener plates and the conveyor belt, securing them in place.
- Set the fastener plates: Use a belt fastener tool or a hammer to set the fastener plates onto the connecting pins, ensuring that they are properly seated.
- Tighten the fastener plates: Use a belt fastener tool or a wrench to tighten the nuts on the connecting pins, pulling the fastener plates together and creating a strong splice. Trim excess material: If necessary, trim any excess material from the fastener plates or conveyor belt using a cutting tool.
- Test the splice: After installation, run the conveyor belt and test the splice to ensure that it is functioning properly and securely.
- Design: Solid plate; piloted bolts with tapered tips
- Belt Thickness: 5/16” to 9/16” (8 mm to 14 mm)
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 18” (460 mm)
- Maximum PIW: 375 (65 kN/m)
- Metal Selection: Mild Steel
- Installation Method: Hammer or power tool and templet
25 sets per box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.